Icebox Cake Recipe
Simple, No-bake, and Tasty!This simple no-bake "cake" was a staple for Elizabeth Post. It was so delicious and easy to make that it remains one of the Post family's favorite quick-fix desserts today! We use Nabisco Famous Chocolate Wafers in this icebox cake, and our recipe is a version of the one on the back of the Famous cookie box. Ingredients
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- A pinch of sugar
- 1 package Nabisco Famous Chocolate Wafers
- Beat the whipping cream, vanilla and sugar on high until stiff peaks form.
- Spread a generous spoonful of the whipped cream onto each wafer. Stack the wafers, then lay them down on a platter.
- Frost with the remaining whipped cream until all the chocolate is covered.
- Refrigerate 4 hours. Cut diagonally to serve.