Packing for Business Travel
- Wear comfortable shoes, but take along a better pair for business meetings and evenings. Leave the sneakers at home, unless you need them for exercising while on the road.
- Pack enough underwear and socks or panty hose for each day; don't rely on having the time to rinse out small items at night.
- Wear or pack your suit jacket. A business jacket worn without the matching pants or skirt while traveling is okay.
- Make sure you have everything you need in your cosmetic or shaving kit in containers of three ounces or less; unlike leisure travelers, business travelers often can't afford the time to buy items they forgot.
- If exercise is part of your daily routine, pack your swimsuit or workout gear.
- Pack a collapsible umbrella.