If you are interested in our business, wedding, or children’s etiquette training programs or seminars, please email Daniel Post Senning at email@example.com or fill out a contact form:
If you would like to interview Lizzie, Dan, or Peter, please fill out our Media Request Form.
The Emily Post Institute, Inc. and its authors are represented by Katherine Cowles of the CowlesRyan Agency. You can reach Katherine at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Emily Post Institute is proud to support a strong, diverse, and equitable internship program in a dynamic work environment. We offer training and experience in publishing, PR, marketing, new media, and web development. You can find more information about the program at our internship page.
Lizzie Post and Daniel Post Senning of the Emily Post Institute answer your questions about etiquette in the 21st century. Awesome Etiquette guides listeners through everything from traditional etiquette quandaries to newly emerging issues in the modern world.
The Emily Post Institute, Inc. is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
The Emily Post Institute, Inc. takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of EmilyPost.com:
• Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
• Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
• Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
• Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
• Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. EmilyPost.com is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of our site. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on EmilyPost.com:
• Phone: 802.909.0064
• E-mail: email@example.com
• Postal address: 444 South Union Street, Burlington VT, 05401
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of our site, there may be some limitations. Following is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
1. Website content.: Content headings, link construction, site code and color contrast values are currently not up to full accessibility standards because our site was designed and built before we had a full understanding of current best practices. Following a full accessibility audit we are working through an extensive improvement plan to correct all issues. Many have been addressed already and we continue to make improvements. We would also like to know about your priorities for fixes as we review the implementation of our improvement plan.
Future design work will be done with an eye toward continuing to meet the highest standards for a fully functional website for all potential users. A fully redesigned site is scheduled for launch in the coming months, details available on request.
The Emily Post Institute, Inc. assessed the accessibility of EmilyPost.com by the following approaches:
• External evaluation
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
The Emily Post Institute, Inc., Daniel Post Senning and Lizzie Post , Co-Presidents
This statement was created on 27 February, 2020 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.
If you have questions about site accessibility, please contact us by email at Accessibility@emilypost.com or by phone at 802.909.0064.
Emily Post books are available for online purchase at our Online Amazon Store as well as at libraries and bookstores nationwide.
If you wish to contact us directly, our phone number is (802) 860-1814. Please be advised that we ask you to seek answers to personal etiquette questions through our extensive free website articles; our podcast, Emily Post’s Awesome Etiquette; or our many books.
The Emily Post Institute
444 South Union Street
Burlington, VT 05401